You choose the services that are right for you — from mediation or arbitration services, unbundled legal services and legal advice, advocacy and assistance in the collaborative process or other settlement methods, to full representation within a court case. Meet for an initial consultation, so you may choose what works best for you after you learn about your options.
A full range of family law services, along with related simple estate planning, are available.
All work is billed hourly. Initial consultations are charged, but typically provide more than enough information for a client to understand their options and make an informed decision regarding further services. Most initial consultations last one to two hours.
- Advocacy in or outside of court
- Cooperative negotiations
- Collaborative law – no court by agreement
- Unbundled legal services per your needs
- Representation in mediation or to prepare for mediation
- Drafting agreements reached in mediation
- Mediation or Arbitration, with or without attorneys
- Representation in litigation
- Simple estate planning
Sutkus Law Firm — Experience you can trust