You choose the services that are right for you — from mediation or arbitration services, unbundled legal services and legal advice, advocacy and assistance in the collaborative process or other settlement methods, to full representation within a court case. Meet for an initial consultation, so you may choose what works best for you after you learn about your options.
A full range of family law services are available.
All work is billed hourly. Initial consultations are charged, but typically provide more than enough information for a client to understand their options and make an informed decision regarding further services. Most initial consultations last one to two hours.
- Advocacy in or outside of court
- Cooperative negotiations
- Collaborative law – no court by agreement
- Unbundled legal services per your needs
- Representation in mediation or to prepare for mediation
- Drafting agreements reached in mediation
- Mediation or Arbitration, with or without attorneys
- Representation in litigation
Sutkus Law Firm — Experience you can trust